Monday – Wednesday 5 – 10pm
Thursday 4 – 10pm
Fri – Sat 12 – 10pm
Sunday 12 – 7.30pm
Bookings are for people having a meal, we’ll save space for walk ins.
We cannot wait to welcome you!
We are AA Covid-19 confident.
This certification means that we have undergone a rigorous process to put in place the necessary risk assessment, safety measures, and staff training to reopen safely,
in line with the UK’s government guidelines, as well as UK Hospitality and trade association guidelines.
For the protection of our team and customers:
– We are now providing full table service, and have removed tables to comply with social distancing guidelines and our capacity assessment
– We are keeping the majority of the pub saved for bookings, with an external queue for walk-ins
– We are providing mandatory hand sanitisers at entrance and sanitising stations throughout the building
– We are asking for guest contact details in case it is required in Test & Trace initiatives
– We are using face masks for all front of house team members, having provided training as to their proper use
– We are keeping doors and windows open as much as possible for maximum circulation of fresh air
– We have updated our Cleaning & Sanitising procedure to include hot spots and increased its frequency
– We have adopted a one way system where possible, with ‘right of way’ where not
– We have adopted a No Cash Policy, with contactless preferred
– We are constantly monitoring the teams health, including temperature checks upon arrival for each shift
We remain at your disposal for further information regarding our Covid-Safe commitments.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have and look forward to welcoming you back.