Being Safe: Our Commitment to You
Ahead of reopening and with the help of our Hygiene Consultants, we have reviewed all our Health & Safety processes.
We implemented changes where needed, and created some new ones where necessary.
For the protection of our team and customers:
– We are now providing full table service, and have removed tables to comply with social distancing guidelines and our capacity assessment
– We are keeping the majority of the pub saved for bookings, with an external queue for walk-ins
– We are providing mandatory hand sanitisers at entrance and sanitising stations throughout the building
– We are asking for guest contact details in case it is required in Test & Trace initiatives
– We are using face masks for all front of house team members, having provided training as to their proper use
– We are keeping doors and windows open as much as possible for maximum circulation of fresh air
– We have updated our Cleaning & Sanitising procedure to include hot spots and increased its frequency
– We have adopted a one way system where possible, with ‘right of way’ where not
– We have adopted a No Cash Policy, with contactless preferred
– We are constantly monitoring the teams health, including temperature checks upon arrival for each shift
We remain at your disposal for further information regarding our Covid-Safe commitments.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have and look forward to welcoming you back.